How to Work with Us
Want to work with Kairos but not really sure where to start? Here is a suggested model and progression for how to engage us, based on our work with past and current partners.
A great kick off (or culminating) event that introduces many to the work Kairos does, and a way for all to see and experience first-hand the immediate benefits of arts participation for all ages.
A way to extend the benefits of Kairos’ work into weekly programming offering in-depth arts interaction and health education through interactive dance, music and storytelling.
Work collaboratively with Kairos Alive! to design a custom implementation of our creative arts and aging programs to meet your specific needs, including public information and involvement events.
Learn instruction and best practices in our tools and techniques to engage families, staff and residents in dance, music and story to better the long-term success of arts programming.
- Amherst H. Wilder Foundation
- Fairview Ebenezer
- Struthers Parkinson’s Center
- Veterans Administration Adult Day Program – Richfield
- Minnesota Veterans Home
- Carondelet Village
- Opportunity Partners
- Epic Enterprises
- St. Paul Jewish Family Services
- Midwest Special Services
- Ecumen Parmly- Chisago City
- Minneapolis Parks – Loring Park Community Center
- Episcopal Homes
- Hiroshima Sister City Committee and St. Paul – Nagasaki Sister City Committee
- Bois Forte Elder Lodge – St. Paul
- And many others